This Privacy statement has been developed to assure you that we are committed to responsible privacy practices.
Collection of Personal Information
- You can browse through this website, including searching for a vehicle, without registering any of your personal information.
- This website collects personal information about you when you complete a form on the website and send it to us.
- When we collect, store or use personal information about you, we try at all times to comply with the national Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information.
- We do not disclose any information collected on the website to any organisation not related to this company.
- When you provide us with information on this website, we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company. If you give permission, you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time we contact you.
- If you do not give permission, you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
Information Collected By Our Server
- When you visit this site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser (which does not personally identify you):
- The type of browser and operating system you are using the previous site that you visited;
- Your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider’s machines).
- Our server logs the date and time of your visit, which pages of our website you visited and any documents you downloaded.
- We only use the information collected by our server to generate statistics and analyse site activity.
How We Use Personal Information Collected About You
- We will reply to your email address for the purpose with which you provided it.
- If you give permission, we will use your personal information (see below for what personal information we collect) only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company. Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type.
- We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
When you send a form on this website to us, it will provide the following personal information:
- Your name;
- Your email address.
On some forms it will additionally ask for:
- Your phone number;
- Your fax number;
- Your address;
- When booking a vehicle service, details of your vehicle;
- When ordering merchandise, your credit card details.
Security of Your Personal Information
- Any personal information you provide to purchase merchandise online, including credit card details, will be protected by 128 bit Encryption Security provided by a Thawte SuperCert.
- To view this site securely, you need a browser such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer displaying a symbol such as a key or lock, to show you are in secure mode; if not, a warning will appear.
- Please note, despite the high level of security installed on this website, we cannot guarantee that any email is secure.
- Your credit card details will not be stored after the completion of the transaction.
Access to Your Personal Information
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact the Privacy Officer.
- If any of the personal information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites.
Changes to the Statement
We reserve the right to change our privacy statement. A revised privacy statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.
Privacy Officer email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.